Bitossi Ceramiche

Montelupo Fiorentino just outside Florence is where Bitossi Ceramiche first started its ceramic production in 1921 founded by Guido Bitossi. Classic and traditional style was evolutionalised by modernity art directed by Aldo Londi in the fifties with his aesthetic sense in the taste and the uniqueness of the Italian products. Ettore Sottsass' collaboration triggered to be a key moment in defining design oriented Bitossi Ceramiche of the past thirty years with many designers and artists' contributions. We were asked to rebrand visual communication in a long collaboration: photographic elements, Salone del Mobile stands, catalogues.

Art direction : Christoph Radl
Architecture : Martino Berghinz Architetto
Photography : DSL Studio & Piotr Niepsuj
Styling : Veronica Leali
At : Studio Radl
Client : Bitossi Ceramiche
Year : 2018 –